Wednesday 18 February 2009

Running home again

Was wondering whether to run home last night, what with a twitch in my left knee. It seemed to work itself out over the day though.
I think it was an instability twitch- caused by the mass offroad session over the weekend, rather than a shock caused one from excessive running. Still, going to keep a weather eye on it and not do anythin silly.

It was quite warm coimng home- with the featherlite on it was nearly too hot. No, make that it WAS too hot, I just didn't want to stop and take it off.

Masses of traffic around as well. Very glad I don't drive in central london. As it was, I swear I was getting carbon monoxide poisoning...

Thought I'd take it nice and easy, chilling out and not massively trying.

Still, managed 7.2km in 35 mins
4.57min perkm on average
157bpm

No comments:

Post a Comment